The Teacher’s Notepad is reactivated Every Saturday, TFT will post 10 useful teaching links for you.
Our hope is that you will find something useful in the 10 links and websites to check out which you can use in your classroom or at the very least make you reflect on your teaching philosophy and methodology.
- The future of Educational Technology by Justin Marquis Ph.D.
Learning will be personalized and virtual and mobile technologies will put learning at the hands of students.
- Integrating Social Media into your Classroom
- 10 things that engages students
- 7 tips to get your students On Task and Engaged
- Best Practices in Project Based Learning
- How to Improve Teacher Questions
- Rethinking Education
- How do you retain good teachers?
- Dealing with Angry Students
- What Instructional Designers can learn from Storytellers